DISCLAIMER POLICY FOR TIRUPATHI TOURS
1. Below are the pickup points and their timings, no other pickup points will be entertained.
- TOURISM COMPLEX- TRIPLICANE AT 4.30 AM
- KOYAMBEDU OPP.ROHINI THEATRE AT 5.00 AM
- POONAMALLE SANGEETHA HOTEL AT 5.30AM
- TIRUVALLUR - MANAVALAN NAGAR AT 5.40 AM
2. There is no parking facility at any of our pickup points. Hence the guests are requested to make their own arrangements.
3. 5 mins spare time will be given for the guest at each pickup point. If the guests are late the bus will not wait beyond the allotted time.
4. A valid ID proof has to be provided for booking. The passenger has to carry the same id proof for darshan.
5. Guests are requested to give the valid mobile number and email Id. Any communication will be done through that number only.
6. Seat Numbers are auto generated. However we will give preference to Senior citizens, women with infants and differently abled people.
7. The entire trip involves getting on Volvo and RTC bus at Tirumala. For the passengers with wheelchair or senior citizens above 80 years it will be difficult to avail darshan. We suggest those passengers to utilize our customized Tirupathi tour in car or tempo traveler at an additional cost.
8. Super senior citizens are requested to be escorted with a family member.
9. The Darshan time is subject to various factors;
- Rush at various areas
- Change in rules imposed by TTD
- Normal darshan time for Seegra Darshan Ticket by TTD is 1pm- 3pm
10. It is advised that the passengers are requested not to carry unnecessary luggage as we do not have provision to keep them safe. TTDC will not be responsible if itâ€™s lost or damaged. SNC cottage No 303 is an assembling point for the passengers to keep their mobile phones and use the Toilet. However if the guests want, they can avail the free toilet facility outside the cottage.
11. Passengers should check the ticket and let us know if there are any changes (corrections in given details, swapping persons) at least 8 days before the tour. Any changes like postponement/preponement/refund/cancellation cannot be done within 8 days of departure.
12. Darshan Tickets will be provided by the guides to the guests in their respective coaches. We do not sell only darshan tickets, guests are requested to avail TTDC services as a complete package.
13. Incase the guest chooses to reach directly on their own, he/she should inform the Head Office about their travel in advance. Also the guest has to pay the full package cost though they do not avail the transport, food or guide services.
14. If a passenger is not boarding in any of the pickup points, then it is considered as No Showť. He /she will not be able to avail any of the TTDC services by boarding the bus in between at Tirupathi and return with the group.
15. Tonsure/Thula baram requests has to be mentioned while booking.We do not accept ear boaring in the package.
16. For a Darshan ticket, only one laddoo will be provided. Incase of extra laddoos, guests can check with the guide or the guests can purchase from the counter themselves. TTDC will not be responsible if the guests pay commission for the laddoos.
17. All the passengers are expected to wait at SNC cottage 303 after darshan, the guide will not wait indefinitely, if the guests donâ€™t arrive on time the bus will leave and TTDC wonâ€™t be responsible.
18. Darshan tickets will be provided only to Adults.
TTDC's Tirupathi Age category:
- 0-4 years free of cost
- 4-10 years child- no darshan ticket for children( but need to pay the package cost for child)
- 10 years and above (adult)
19. Guests are requested to cooperate with the Guide.
20. Tiruchannur temple will be covered only if we have time post Tirumala Darshan, the darshan tickets for Tiruchannur has to be purchased by the guests, it is not part of our Tirupathi package cost.
21. The pickup points will be the drop points.
22. Due to administrative reasons, tours will be operated by 18/35/43 seater coaches by reducing or extending the size of the vehicle according to the number of bookings. The seats will be re arranged based on the availability.
23. Tours will be operated subject to minimum 27 passengers for a sleeper coach for Hosur via Bangalore, Madurai via Trichy and Coimbatore via Salem.
24. During natural calamities, TTDC wil not be providing refund for the Dharsan Charges.
For any details or clarification, guests can contact our Toll free: 1800 425 311 11