The motto of Hotel Tamil Nadu is to provide a clean, safe, and hotel-friendly experience to our guests. Based on industry standards, management, and operational procedures, and personal experience of owning and operating, Hotel Tamil Nadu has the following protocols in existence as a part of the hotel’s reservation agreement with our guests. By reading and signing our hotel registrations you are agreeing to abide by all of our Hotel Policy/House Rules, terms and conditions, and procedures which are to ensure your safety, enjoyment, and protection. Our policies are subject to changes, so kindly check them often.
- Damage Or Loss: To assist in preventing theft, residents are earnestly requested to lock their rooms during their absence/before going to bed and to take all reasonable precautions against loss.
- Catering Service: A well-equipped Restaurant attached catering which functions between 6.00 am to 10.00 pm is at service. We also provide Room services with 10% extra charges.
- Hotel Property: If any hotel belongings are damaged, compensation for the same will be collected from the concerned guests. Guests are requested to cooperate with the Management in keeping the rooms clean.
- Electrical Appliances: Irons, Refrigerators, Radios, etc., should not be installed or used inside the hotel rooms. On leaving the room you are requested to switch off all the electrical equipment. Room Heaters and extra beds will be provided on request with payment of extra charges.
- Outside Food And Beverages: Consumption of food and beverages brought from outside and Drugs in any form is prohibited inside the hotel premises.
- Incivility Or Inattention: Any complaints from our hotel staff should immediately be reported to the Manager. Suggestions for the betterment of the hotel are welcomed and a suggestion book for the same is kept in the reception. If any staff solicit tips, the Management will deem it a favor if guests kindly bring to their notice.
- Right To Evict: The Management reserves the right to ask any resident to vacate the hotel at any time without assigning any reason. If a resident absents himself for a continuous period of 48 hrs, without giving any intimation to the office, the management will have the right to vacate the room.
- Pets: Dogs and other pet animals are not allowed inside the hotel premises.
- Govt. Rules And Regulations: Guests are requested to observe the Govt, rules, and regulations in force from time to time in respect of registration, alcoholic drinks, firearms, etc.
- Cooking In The Rooms: Strictly prohibited.
- Hazardous Goods: Storing of cinema films, raw and exposed or petroleum products, and any other articles combustible or Hazardous, in residential rooms/rooms is strictly prohibited
- General: The Management reserves its right to refuse, to allot, or to make changes in allotment of accommodation as circumstances would demand, without assigning any reasons.
Each resident will be deemed to have read the above regulations and agreed to abide by them. We solicit your kind cooperation and assure you best of our services at all times.